Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
Organized by Shipping Corporation of India
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: http://www.shipindia.com/
Assistant Manager – Finance:
- Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
Assistant Manager – HR:
- 2 years full-time MBA/ MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare / HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management
Assistant Manager – Management:
- 2 years full-time MBA / Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with a minimum of 60% marks
Assistant Manager – Civil Engineering:
- 4 years full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
Assistant Manager – Law:
- Full-time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Assistant Manager – Fire & Security:
- Full-time regular BE/ B.Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University (10+2+4 regular stream) with the minimum of 60% marks
For General Upto:27 years
period of contract will be for three years. There is a possibility of regularization
of posts after the completion of the period of contract following due
Rs. E-2 pay scale (AM) of ₹50,000
– 1, 60,000
- Rs 500/- for general category
- Rs 100/- is to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria like age, qualification, caste certificate, etc. will be called for Online Examination consisting of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English and Domain Knowledge.
- Educational qualification mark sheet (All Semesters appeared/cleared)and Completion Certificate.
- Candidates are required to furnish a valid e-mail and current telephone/mobile numbers which are to be entered in the Online Application Form. All intimations to the candidates regarding the recruitment/selection process shall be provided by SCI through this e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly the Corporations website and their e-mail for any communication from the SCI. SCI will not be responsible for the failure of delivery of e-mail sent to the candidate
Last date of Application submission:- 24.02.2020
SCI Official Website: CLICK HERE
SCI Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process