Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Job Vacancies for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 is looking for applications for 03 General Duty Medical Officer posts in online mode. The last date to submit applications 17.05.21 the official website https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, medical tests etc. before applying.
Overview of the Southern Railway Notification 2021
|Southern Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Opening Date to submit application||03.05.2021|
|Closing Date to submit application||17.05.2021|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited from eligible Doctors from open market and Retired
Government Medical Officers from Central / State government.
|Name of the post||No. of Posts||Place of posting|
|General Duty Medical Officer||3||1) Sub Divisional hospital – Villupuram
2) Health unit – Virudhachalam
3) Health unit – Thiruvannamalai
Educational Qualification for General Duty Medical Officer Post
The Candidates applying for the Post of Medical officer should complete their M.B.B.S Degree and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- For Contract Medical Practitioners (CMPs) – Entry Level age limit of Candidates for appointment has been raised from 50 to 53 years with effect from 24.08.2018.
- Maximum age limit – Age level is raised from 60 – 65 years or 12 terms Whichever is earlier, and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than one year with effect from 24.08.2018.
|Name of the post||Salary Details|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs.75, 000/- (includes Rs.7375/- towards
House Rent & Rs.3712/- towards Transport Allowance).
For Retired State/Central Government Medical Officers: Rs.75, 000/- subject to the condition that Remuneration plus Pension drawn by Retired doctors should not exceed last Pay drawn.
The candidate should undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
How to apply for General Duty Medical Officer posts
Procedure for Applying Online
- Visit the official website – www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Download the application form from the official website and filled the application.
- Candidates should send the filled application to the below address through Speed Post.
The Chief Medical Superintendent,
Railway Hospital, Golden Rock, Trichy – 620 004.
- Walk-in-interview – Date, Time, and Venue will be advised after scrutinizing
- On the date of Walk in Interview, the Applicant should bring their Original Certificates for verification along with the self-attested Photocopies.
- Last date for the receipt of the filled-in application is 17.05.21.
- Applications should not be submitted in person and should be sent by speed
post or registered post.
Candidates must enclosed one set of Self-attested Xerox copies of the below certificates while applying and must produce the Original Certificates for verification at the time of
1. Two recent passport size photographs.
2. Certificate indicating the date of birth (SSLC Certificate).
3. M.B.B.S. Degree
4. Degree Certificate of higher medical qualification, if any.
5. Internship Certificate.
6. Registration Certificate.
7. Certificate in support of caste, in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates issued by
State Revenue authorities in the prescribed proforma.
8. Certificate of experience.
9. PPO Copy (in case of Retired State / Central Government Doctors)
Important Dates for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
Dates to remember about the Southern Railway – Medical Officer Jobs 2021.
Opening Date to Submit Application
Closing Date to Submit Application
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Applicants can get all links about the Southern Railway Jobs.
Official Website Career Page of Southern Railway: Click Here
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Application Form as PDF: Clickhere