Organized by: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt jobs
Official Website: https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
Junior Assistant /Accounts:
- The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th + HSC/Diploma, as the case may be from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification as per (Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.42 (Secretariat Branch) Dated 28.11.2019.
Junior Assistant /Accounts: 18 – 30 years
*please visit the official website for more details
Junior Assistant /Accounts: Rs.19500-62000
|OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)|
|SC, SCA, and ST||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
|Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
- Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. On the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Professional Employment Exchange, those who have registered in Professional Employment Exchange & Open Market candidates shall apply online to appear in the competitive online examination. The selection for all the above posts will be strictly based on the competitive online examination marks and rule of reservation only (as per communal roaster).
- The question paper for ONLINE EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in the Degree Standard (B.Com.) and it will be in English and in some sections will be in Tamil.
- The Examination Fees will not be reimbursed to the Applicant on account of any reason.
Last date of application submission: 09.03.2020
TNEB Official Website: CLICK HERE
TNEB Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process