Organized by: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Job
Official Website: https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):
- A degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Mechanical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
|Category of Candidates||Min Age Limit||Max Age Limit|
|For SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute Widow||18 Years||35 Years|
|For MBC/DC, BCO, BCM||18 Years||32 Years|
|‘Others’ [i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, and BCMs]||18 Years||30 Years|
Assistant Engineer(AE)- Rs.39800 – 126500/-
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)|
|SC, SCA, and ST||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
|Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
- The Rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to the post and the distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
- The candidate should use a valid personal e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in the online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidates can make payments through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway, and Debit/Credit card.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the TANGEDCO.
- All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Professional Employment Exchange, those who have registered in Professional Employment Exchange & Open Market candidates shall apply online to appear in the competitive online examination. The selection for all the above posts will be strictly based on the competitive online examination marks and rule of reservation only ( as per communal roster).
Last date of application submission:- 24.02.2020
TANGEDCO Official Website: CLICK HERE
TANGEDCO Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process