Organized by: Travancore Cochin Chemicals
Official Website: http://tcckerala.com
Post 1 – Operator:
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala or equivalent
Post 2 – Boiler Operator:
- i) 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala or equivalent and
- ii) First-class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
Age limit: Not more than 41 years as on 01.07.2019
For Post 1 & 2- Rs. 16000/- per month(for a temporary period)
Application fee— Rs500
Application fee(ST/SC)– Rs 200
- *Candidates should have the relevant qualifications on the date of application.
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before the interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates shall submit their applications via ONLINE MODE ONLY. Applications submitted via any other medium will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format.
Last date for submission of application:- 31.07.2019
TCC Official Website: CLICK HERE
TCC Official Notification: CLICK HERE