TN TRB Recruitment – Block Educational officer
Organized by: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Job Category: Tamilnadu state job
TN TRB Block Educational Officer
Block Educational Officer:
- The candidate should possess minimum general qualification as stated in G.O.Ms.No.182, School Education (G1), Dated.25.07.2007. Graduate degree B.A./B.Sc. with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History and Geography as Major subjects obtained from a recognized University.
- The Candidate should possess the Professional qualification ie. B.Ed degree obtained from a recognized University.
- The candidates not having prescribed qualifications, as on the prior date of issue of notification shall not be eligible to apply. The candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying. It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination it does not imply that the eligibility of the candidate is verified. The eligibility shall be verified by the Board only at the time of Certificate Verification.
- Candidates belonging to Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslims), Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Scheduled Castes including Arundathiyars and Scheduled Tribes should not be over 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years. For 5 General Categories, the Candidates upper age limit is 35 years. As per G.O.Ms.No.182 School Education (EE1(1)) Department Dated 14.10.2016.
Block Educational Officer: Rs.36900-116600(Level-18)
TN TRB fee details
Application fee: Rs 500
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
* Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Persons who get employment after the submission of their applications and before the receipt of intimation admitting them to the Certificate Verification / Oral Test/requiring produce original documents for verification should also produce the “No Objection Certificate”.
- Valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- The Roll-Number-wise Mark List of all candidates will be published in the website of TRB viz. http://www.trb.tn.nic.in.A press release will be issued in this connection through print or visual media.
|Date of Notification||27.11.2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||Will be announced shortly|
|Last date for Submission of Application||Will be announced shortly|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||Will be announced shortly|
|Date of Examination||Will be announced later|
TN TRB Official Website: CLICK HERE
TN TRB Official Notification: CLICK HERE
TN TRB Syllabus: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.