TRB Recruitment 2019- Lecture in Polytechnic colleges
Organized by: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Job Category: Tamilnadu state job
Official Website: http://trb.tn.nic.in/
TN TRB qualification
Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering /Non-Engineering):
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects: “ A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture* with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent: Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first-class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.” (As per Tamil Nadu Government Gazette Extraordinary No.218 dated July 8, 2017). *As in the notification table 4 a) Vacancies are not available for Lecturer in Architecture and hence B.Arch., degree holders are not eligible to apply to this recruitment.
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first-class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subjects awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- As per G.O. (Ms) No.149 Higher Education (J2) Department, Dated:22/07/2016, Diploma / B.E., degree qualification acquired through Distance Education not equivalent to the qualification acquired through regular-stream.
- Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01/07/2019 as per G.O. (Ms) No.156 Higher Education (B1) Department Dated: 15/09/2014.
Lecturers: Rs.56100 – 177500 ( Level 22)
Tn TRB Application fee: The Examination fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
- If more than one candidate secures the same cut-off mark for the particular communal turn, all such candidates will be called for Certificate Verification.
- In the case of multi-session papers, a suitable normalization is applied to take into account any variation in the difficulty levels of the question papers across different sessions.
- Persons who get employment after the submission of their applications and before the receipt of intimation admitting them to the Certificate Verification / Oral Test/requiring produce original documents for verification should also produce the “No Objection Certificate”.
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
|Date of Notification||27.11.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||12.02.2020|
|Date of Examination||First week of May 2020|
TN TRB Official Website: CLICK HERE
TN TRBOfficial Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.