Organized by: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt jobs
Official Website: http://trb.tn.nic.in
- A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject.
- A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D. in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from the competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
- (A Ph.D. Degree that has been awarded in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET :
- Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions :-
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode; 15
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
- Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Assistant Professors-Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400 – Level 10
- The Processing Fee is Rs.600/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently-abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently-abled candidates, the processing fee is Rs.300/-.
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 30.10.2019
TN TRB Official Website: CLICK HERE
TN TRB Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.