TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 – Forest Gaurd post
Organized by: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
Job Category: Tamilnadu Government jobs
Official Website: https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/
FOREST GUARD Educational qualification
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subject.
- Provided that this qualification shall not be necessary in respect of candidates belonging to the Jungle Tribes ( List specified and given in “Information Brochure” published in the Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in.) and also in the case of those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or before 11.10.1982.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or after the 11th October 1982 but prior to the 12th November 1987 must possess a pass in VIII standard or its equivalent in a Recognized School.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Forest Watcher on or after 13.11.1987 must possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification
FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in driving* of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving license.
- Must possess a basic knowledge of the general mechanism of automobiles.
- Must possess the first-aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu and
- Must be certified to possess the visual standard specified below without glasses.
|S.NO||Category of candidate||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should have not completed)|
|1.||“General” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DTs, BCs, and BCMs)||21 Years||30 Years|
|2.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DTs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 Years||35 Years|
|3.||Ex-servicemen (For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence)||21 Years||30 Years (after deducting the period of his service in such service )|
Forest Guard– Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/
Forest Guard with Driving Licence– Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
- The Examination Fee for the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence in respect of SC/ST candidates will be Rs.150/- + applicable service charges and for all other candidates, an examination fee of Rs.300/- + applicable service charges, per candidate will be collected.
- The Rule of Reservation of appointments is applicable to these posts and distribution of the vacancies will be as per the rules in force.
- The reservation to Differently Abled Persons is not applicable to this recruitment.
- Before applying, the candidates should have a scanned image of their photograph, signature, and relevant certificates, etc in CD/DVD/Pen drive.
- The candidates applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for admission to the Examination
Last date of application submission:- First week of February 2020
Forest guard official notification
TNFUSRC Official Website: CLICK HERE
TNFUSRC Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process