TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Organized by: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Tamilnadu govt jobs
Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical ):
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree of any discipline except Civil engineering and Architectural Engineering And
- Practical Experience in a factory or workshop for a period of not less than one year.*
- *Note: The experience for the post of Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical) should have been obtained from a factory or workshop recognized by the State Government / Central Government.
Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing):
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering (or) Associate Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering. And
- Practical Experience for a period of not less than three years in a Research Institute or Engineering Workshop or Chemical Laboratory..
Min 18 to Max 35.
Rs.56,100-1,77,500 (Level 22) (Revised Scale of Pay).
|a)||Registration Fee: |
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note i) Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted from payment of registration fee. ii) Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
|b)||Examination Fee Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.||Rs.200/-|
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility for examination. Applicants applying for the examination should go through all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of the memo. of admission to the applicants will not imply that their candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in so as to enable the applicants to download the same. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch the Commission’s website before the scheduled date of examination.
- Applicants should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
Last date of application submission:- 08.01.2020
TNPSC Official Website: CLICK HERE
TNPSC Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.