Organized by: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Tamilnadu govt jobs
Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Assistant Director of industries and Commerce (Technical) (Code No. 1897):
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree of any discipline except Civil engineering and Architectural Engineering
- Practical Experience in a factory or workshop for a period of not less than one year.
Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing):
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering (or) Associate Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering.
- Practical Experience for a period of not less than three years in a Research Institute or Engineering Workshop or Chemical Laboratory.
- .M. (Cardiology) or DNB (Cardiology) or equivalent from a recognized University/Medical College/Teaching Institution
- Rs.56,100-1,77,500 (Level 22) (Revised Scale of Pay)
|a)|| Registration Fee For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017). |
Note i) Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted from payment of registration fee. ii) Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
|b)||Examination Fee Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.||Rs.200/-|
Age limit—–35 Years
*No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
- The experience for the post of Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical) should have been obtained from a factory or workshop recognized by the State Government / Central Government.
- Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application in-time will result in the rejection of an application.
- The number of free chances availed by the applicant means, the total number of free chances hitherto availed by the applicant in her earlier applications submitted to the Commission for any post/recruitment.
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment, only with respect to the post of Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical) and not with respect to the post of Assistant Superintendent.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 08.01.2020
TNPSC Official Website: CLICK HERE
TNPSC Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.