TNSALT Recruitment 2021
TNSALT Recruitment 2021 – TNSALT is inviting applications for 01 Chief Finance Officer (CFO) post on contract basis. The last date for receipt of the application form is 11.06.2021 by 5.00 PM. Download the application form from the official website www.tnsalt.com. Aspirants are requested to go through the TNSALT Recruitment 2021 Notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
Overview of the TNSALT Notification 2021
|TNSALT Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Salt Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Chief Finance Officer (CFO)|
|Qualification||Member of ICAI / ICMA|
|Closing Date||11.06.2021, 5.00pm|
|Apply Mode||Online / Offline Application|
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for the post of Chief Finance Officer (CFO) on contract basis for 3 years.
|SL.No||Name of the Post||No.of Post|
|01.||Chief Finance Officer (CFO)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSALT Recruitment 2021 – Chief Finance Officer Post
Educational Qualification and Experience
|SL.No||Name of the Post||Qualification||Experience ( as on 01.6.2021)|
|01.||Chief Finance Officer (CFO)||Candidate should have passed 10th Standard or equivalent with Tamil as a subject.
Candidate should have ICAI / ICMA from recognised University.
- Candidate should have minimum 40 years.
|SL.No||Name of the Post||Payment Details|
|01.||Chief Finance Officer (CFO)||Rs.1,00,000 / Month|
- Travel allowance shall be provided as per the rules of TNSC only.
- TDS and PF deductions will be as applicable in terms of the Govt. rules.
The selection of candidates is done through the following process.
- Interview at Chennai
Candidates should produce the following original certificates on the time of interview.
- Birth Certificate (Issued by competent authorities or as in SSLC/X std.)
- Original Community Certificate.
- Original mark-sheets & Certificate (10th Std/HSC/Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc.).
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Original Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/Electors Photo ID Cardor Driving license).
- No Objection Certificate (If you are working in Government/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings)
- Experience certificate.
- Printout / Original of the valid interview Call Letter and application form.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility or evidence of past work (write ups / proposals etc).
Note: Non submission of requisite certificate/ documents by the candidate at
the time of interview will debar his/her candidature from further
participation in the recruitment process. Issuance of offer of
appointment lies solely at the discretion of TNSC and its decision will
be final and binding.
How to apply for TNSALT Recruitment 2021 – Chief Finance Officer Post
Procedure for Applying
- Visit the official website tnsalt.com
- On the career page find the application form for the recruitment.
- Read the notification before apply.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
Important Dates for TNSALT Recruitment 2021
Dates to remember about the TNSALT – Chief Finance Officer Jobs 2021.
|Opening Date to Submit Application||11.05.2021|
|Closing Date to Submit Application||11.06.2021 @ 5.00 pm|
TNSALT Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Applicants can get all links about the TNSALT Jobs.
Official Website Career Page of TNSALT: Click Here
TNSALT Official Notification and Application Form as PDF: Click here