UPSC – NDA & NA Examination 2021
UPSC – NDA & NA Examination 2021 – Online applications are invited from candidates for 400 vacancies at National Defence Academy and Naval Academy through UPSC Examination. Candidates can apply online on the Official website www.upsconline.nic.in from 30.12.2020 till 19.01.2021. Interested candidates can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, Pay Scale, payment of application fee, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, Exam Date, and Result Date before applying. Vacancy details of UPSC Examination will also be available on career7.in
|UPSC – NDA & NA Examination 2021|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Army Officer / Navy Officer|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Total vacancy at NDA & NA: 400 vacancies
|SI. No||Admission At||No. of Vacancies|
National Defence Academy
370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC – NDA & NA Examination 2021:
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2002 and not later than 1st July 2005 are eligible.
Refer to UPSC official Notification 2021 for details regarding age relaxation.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
The following category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- SC/ST candidates
- Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2
Mode of Payment of Fee:
Candidates can pay the application fee using any one of the following methods.
- Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash
- Net banking facility of State Bank of India(SBI)
- Using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
The selection will be done through the following process
- Written Exam (Mathematics and General Ability Test)
- SSB Stage I (Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests and Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT))
- SSB Stage II (Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference)
How to apply for UPSC – NDA & NA Examination 2021:
- First, visit UPSC Website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on the “Notification” link.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the respective recruitment notification.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the entire notification before applying.
- Filling an online application consists of two stages, stage I and stage II respectively.
- The candidate has to fill the application form with Personal Details, Qualification Details and other details as required.
- Upload scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (size 20 KB to 300 KB).
- Next, upload the scanned signature in JPEG format of size 20 KB to 300 KB.
- Candidate must upload his/her photo identity card document in PDF format only of size 20 KB to 300 KB.
- Pay the Examination fee through the integrated gateway or the generated SBI challan.
- Finally, Take the printout of the application form for your reference in the future.
Important Dates for UPSC – NDA & NA Examination 2021:
Opening date for online application
Closing date for online application
|19.01.2021 @ 06:00 PM|
Deactivating the “Pay by Cash” option in the application form
|18.01.2021 @ 23:59 hrs|
Date for withdrawal of Application
|27.01.2021 to 02.02.2021 till 6:00 PM|
UPSC – NDA & NA Examination 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link:
Official Website Career Page of UPSC: Click Here
UPSC – NDA & NA Examination Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Online Application Form for UPSC Examination: Click Here