UPSC Recruitment 2020
Organized by: Union Public Service Commission
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject. NOTE-I: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Duties of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration; maintenance of Cash Book/ administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statements; MIS returns, etc.
- Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central
Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial
Application fee: Rs 25/-
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Shortlisted candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The Candidates are directed to undertake the RT at their own risk i.e. after verifying that they fulfill the qualifications as prescribed in the Advertisement, and their admission to the Test is purely ‘provisional’.
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of a claim of age. Where the date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
Last date of application submission:- 31.01.2020
UPSC Official Website: CLICK HERE
UPSC Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.