Organized by: WAPCOS Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.wapcos.co.in/
Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil):
- B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Overall 5 years with a minimum of 3 years experience in QC and QA
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Overall 3 years experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in QC and QA
- 10th/SSLC Passed
- Diploma in Computer Applications in the Government recognized institutions.
- Two years of experience from computer operations
- Good typing speed and well versed with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
or equivalent from a recognized board
cum Helper (HMV):
- 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board
- Valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Two years’ experience in recognized organization/Institute
- Driver should give an undertaking on Non-Judicial Paper that there are no cases pending against him, duly notarized.
- Site Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil):
- Lab Technician (Civil): 30 years
- Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- Helper: 40 years
- Driver cum Helper (HMV): 40
- Site Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil): Rs.25,000/-
- Lab Technician (Civil): Rs.20,000/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs.15,000/-
- Helper: Rs.12,000/-
- Driver cum Helper (HMV): Rs.18,000/-
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
- The posts are purely temporary for the duration of the Project.
- Age and experience shall be counted as on dt.30.06.2019
- The candidate shall be engaged against the above project only. However, they are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per exigencies of works of the company.
Interested eligible candidates are required to download the application
format (CV) from our website: www.wapcos.co.in & send through email at
email@example.com; and hard copy to the address given below on or before
05.00 PM of dt.02.08.2019 positively. For clarification, if any, please call
Last date of application submission:- 02/08/2019
WAPCOS Official Website: CLICK HERE
WAPCOS Official Notification: CLICK HERE