Organized by: Bharat
Heavy Electricals Limited
Job Category : Western
No.of Vacancies : 238
Official Website: http://www.rrc-wr.com
Cum Ticket Clerk:-
- 12th (+2 Stage) or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/ SC/ST /PwBD/ ExServicemen and candidate who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage).
Upper Date of Birth:-
UR – 18 to 42 (02.07.1977 )
OBC – 18 to 45 (02.07.1974 )
SC/ST – 18 to 47 ( 02.07.1992 )
Lower Date Of Birth:- 01.07.2001
How to apply:-
- Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” icon. Fill in the basic details for registration.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your old password and set your new Password and click on the Change Password icon.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent color photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, up to 70kb, 100 DPI, ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, up to 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
applying against reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC) and/or seeking age relaxation
must upload requisite Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the
competent authority. Otherwise, their claim for reservation status (SC/ST/OBC)
will not be entertained and the candidature/application of such candidates, if
fulfilling all the eligibility conditions for General (Un-reserved) category,
will be considered under General (UR) vacancy only.
are requested to go through the official notification thoroughly
date of submission of application: 30.07.2019
Western Railway Official Website : CLICK HERE
Western Railway Official Notification : CLICK HERE